We exist as a catalyst in the community to provide resources and support charter schools that focus on innovative educational approaches which results in safe, encouraging, learning environments; creating exceptional student outcomes for LGBTQIA+ students and their allies.
We provide funding, resources, and support to charter schools that are committed to creating and sustaining an exceptional education for students whose needs cannot be met in traditional environments.
- Five professionals; three educators, one accountant, and an attorney
- Additionally, we have associate members in various professional expertise
- We are committed to providing equitable resources to all marginalized students in Nevada
- We advocate for social-emotional learning, which includes mentoring, and mental health services
- Supplement funding for The Village High School, opening in 2024
- Fund and provide high-quality resources and services to public charter schools
- Develop partnerships within the Southern Nevada communities
- Donate: All proceeds go to the opening, funding and providing resources to charter schools
- Letters of support on business letterhead supporting The Village High School
- Letters of Intent to Enroll - Refer parents and students to our website to complete a letter of intent for enrollment
- Complete needs assessment survey